Saturday, October 20, 2012

National Writing Day

So I am working on practicing writing, am I getting anywhere? Who knows, but I am trying.
So I was on facebook today, and a friend of mine posted this:

So, I guess I will put this as the background on my computer, and make sure I read this on a daily basis. 
Why do we write? Is it because we have something to say? or that we might have thoughts to work out?  I honestly do not know.  Writing is like reading for me, its an addiction.  I have to always be writing or reading something.  If I am not doing either, than I feel incomplete.

Ever since I was little I was doodling, writing, writing words, ideas, and sometimes nothing, just drawing lines.  Never could draw for anything, but the ideas were stuck in my head, and I wanted them OUT!

So today is National Writing Day, and next month is NaNoWriMo.  I have been working on it, will it get me anywhere? Who knows, but I will have fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment