Sunday, December 5, 2010

12-5/6-2010

Well its 11pm on Sunday night, so depending on when I finish this and what time it is where you are, it might be midnight, lol.
Well remember I said that I finished A Christmas Carol? Good thing I did, Ike ate it (he is the so called behaved Pit Bull, usually he is anyway, lol)
Im watching Family Ties, been forever since got to see this. Loved it when I was a kid. I love that the Hub is bringing back alot of the shows that Tvland wont, lol.

Let me see, havent gotten any reading on Fast Food Nation read, I think its somewhere on the kitchen pile of books, lol. And I have started an Elizabeth Lowell book that is on my headboard, but have only read like the first two chapters, oy I read so slow anymore!

Lets see, for supper tonight was shake and bake (homemade) porkchops, three bean salad, baked potatoes, and succotash (butter bean version) Odd combination but with Jo's diabetes, have to figure out different foods!

Havent decided on supper for Monday night yet, but Im seriously thinking of some rice, cheese chicken casserole like thing.
Okay, thats enough for tonight......see Hannah, I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Shey, I'm so proud!!

    This is perfect : ) It sounds just like you, which is wonderful.

    Keep up the great work!!
    Talk to you soon,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete